DevSecOps is the practice of integrating security into the software development and deployment process, and there are many courses available to learn about this practice. Some of the popular DevSecOps courses include:
- DevSecOps Fundamentals: This course covers the basics of DevSecOps and provides an overview of the key concepts and best practices.
- Implementing Secure DevOps: This course covers the implementation of DevSecOps in an organization and covers topics such as threat modeling, penetration testing, and incident response planning.
- Advanced DevSecOps: This course covers advanced topics such as automating security testing, implementing security in cloud infrastructure, and securing containerized applications.
- DevSecOps on AWS: This course covers DevSecOps practices and tools on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
- DevSecOps on Azure: This course covers DevSecOps practices and tools on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- DevSecOps on GCP: This course covers DevSecOps practices and tools on the Google Cloud Platform.
- DevSecOps Engineer: This course covers the concepts and best practices of DevSecOps and prepares you for the DevSecOps Engineer certification exam.
- Certified Secure DevOps Professional (CSDP): This course covers the concepts and best practices of DevSecOps and prepares you for the CSDP certification exam.
These courses are offered by various organizations such as Cloud providers, Cybersecurity organizations, IT training centers, and others. Some of them are online self-paced courses and others are in-classroom training.